Join our team in Stockholm, Sweden
Qualifier.ai is a fast-growing SaaS-startup whose product is an AI service to help companies increase their sales and stop spending time on unnecessary manual work. Founded in 2018, the company has grown rapidly and now has a customer base with over 250 clients all around the world.
We are now searching for Account Managers who want to join our journey to become the number one B2B sales tool!
As an Account Manager you will be the owner of the whole process when it comes to developing new businesses - from the initial contact with a possible client to renewing their plans. We believe in strong long-term relationships with our clients and expect our Account Managers to do the same.
Some of your key responsibilities are:
- Developing new business as well as maintaining long-term relationships with existing clients in your portfolio
- Identifying, implementing and maximizing opportunities to upsell
- Demonstrate Qualifier to clients, making them understand how Qualifier can help them and benefit their organization
- Helping Qualifier develop internal sales processes and the product itself
- Previous experience within sales or account management - preferably B2B
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Previous experience working in a startup is meritable (especially SaaS)
You are driven, socially fearless and are comfortable working in a start-up environment. You are a team player and enjoy contributing with new ideas and solutions. You are result-oriented and love to close deals but never without putting the clients’ needs first and foremost.
- Base salary + commission
- Monthly SL-card
- Personal wellness of 6000 SEK/year
- Flexible hours
- Team competitions where you can win different prizes
- Regular activities with company and team members
We have high expectations on the team and there is a big opportunity for growing and developing the role together with us. As we are a start-up there are no limitations on what you can or can’t do within the company.
Here at Qualifier, education or past working experiences are not as important as having a passion for sales and loving challenges.
If you think you are a good match and the team member we are looking for then don’t hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Success Manager
Qualifier has grown quickly and managed to attain more than 120 customers in less than a year. We're now looking for a person eager to develop, support and help our customers – helping them to get the most out of Qualifier.
- Continuously educate, train and support our customers
- Do continuous "health checks" on active customers, in order to see how they could improve their usage of Qualifier
- Make sure (together with the sales team) that customers are on-boarded in the best possible way
- Together with the founders develop the Customer Succuss team from the ground up
- Hjälpa till med produktutveckling via feedback från kunder.
- Help, with feedback from customers, with product development
- Help the sales team identify customers where we can upsell
In order to succeed, you (need to)
- Have a few years of experience in a client facing role
- Love talking to customers and solving their problems
- Like to have a lot own responsibility and like to take own initiatives
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in speech and in writing
- Be a positive person that sees opportunities were others might see problems
- Be incredibly driven and like to work hard
- Be a humble fearless team player
The role will come with a lot of possibility for personal development. We're looking for a team player to grow with us, and everything is possible. Maybe you'd like to be in charge of customer success at Qualifier? Maybe you'd like to be a key part of opening upp our next office?
Get in touch if you're interested and would like to know more!